AML Officer Recruitment Service
The AML officer is responsible for all reporting and communication with the Estonian FIU. Only a person who possesses the education, professional aptitude, required abilities, personal qualities and experience and impeccable reputation may be designated as an AML officer. When applying for a cryptocurrency license, an AML Officer is required for every company. The appointment of the AML officer shall be coordinated with the FIU.
- Assuring company’s compliance with Anti Money Laundering regulations, including drafting necessary internal regulations and applications to be submitted to regulating authorities.
- The organisation of the collection and analysis of information referring to unusual transactions or transactions or circumstances suspected of money laundering or terrorist financing, which have become evident in the activities of the company.
- Reporting to the Financial Intelligence Unit in the event of suspicion of money laundering or terrorist financing.
- Performance of other duties and obligations related to compliance with the requirements of the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Act.
- Monitoring and implementation of an ongoing AML training program for other employees.
- AML/KYC Rules of Procedure
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Appetite Statement
- Finding suitable AML/KYC service provider
- AML/KYC training for the AML Officer
- Recommending a suitable AML/KYC courses for your team